viernes, 28 de enero de 2022

 HEALTH MATTERS 


Health is a very important issue in people's lives,
we must always be aware of our body, it is preferable to avoid rather
than cure a disease, that is why we must have regular check-ups of our
entire body and use preventive medicine 
 
 
Describing Your Symptoms | English vocabulary, Learn english, English  lessons 
 

 GRAMMAR

DRAWING CONCLUSIONS WITH MUST

Use the modal MUST + the base form of the verb to draw a conclusion and indicate that you think something is probably true 

Example 

A. The doctor said I should come in next week

B. That's good. It must not be an emergency

 

WILL BE ABLE TO; MODALS MAY AND MIGTH

 

Will (won't) be able to + bse form:  FUTURE ABILITY

May/might ( may not/ might not) + base form: POSSIBILITY


CONVERSATION MODEL

A: Hello. Doctor Star's office. Can I help you?

B: Hello. This is Ann Webb. I need to make an appointment for a blood test. I wonder if I might be able to come in early next week.

A: Let's see if I can fit you in. How about Tuesday? B: Could I come in the morning?

A: Let me check ... Would you be able to be

here at 10:00?

B: That would be perfect.

A: We'll see you then.

B: Thanks! I really appreciate it.

 

 CONCLUSION

The analyzed modal verbs are of great importance in an everyday conversation, 
since they make a topic of conversation fluid and entertaining, conclusions 
can be drawn with probability and possibility based on future conditions.

 

 here a video 


 

 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 NATURAL DISASTERS    Natural disasters are part of the history of humanity, tragedies have been the ones that shaped the history of humanit...